Our consultations cover a broad range of neurological conditions including:
- General Neurology (all neurological conditions)
- Dizziness and balance (neuro-otology)
- Stroke and Transient Ischaemic Attacks (TIAs)
- Epilepsy and seizures
- Headache (all types including Migraine)
- Parkinson’s disease, tremor and movement disorders
- Nerve and muscle problems (tingling, pain, numbness & weakness)
- Multiple Sclerosis (diagnosis and management)
Please call reception on (02) 9052 1890 to book an appointment. Alternatively, please complete our online form and our staff will contact you to arrange an appointment time.
If an urgent appointment is required please have your GP contact our team directly.
First consultations involve a comprehensive assessment and examination. At the end of the consultation, a plan of investigation and treatment will be discussed with you and a detailed report will be sent to your referring doctor.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Your doctor’s referral.
- A list of your medications including doses.
- All of your test results, including scans (bring films and reports) and blood tests.